TRANSFLO Terminal Services, Inc. is committed to Internet privacy and information security. In general, you can visit us on the World Wide Web without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers collect the IP addresses, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. We use this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of our site.
There are times, however, when we may need information from you, such as your name, e-mail address, and mailing address. Usually, we use the information we collect to respond to your inquiry, process an order, or allow you to access specific account information. We will not share your information with anyone other than TRANSFLO Terminal Services, Inc. affiliates.
If you register with TRANSFLO Terminal Services, Inc.’s affiliates on-line, they may use this information to provide you with customized information about offerings that support your specific business needs. A technology called "cookies" may be used to provide you with such customized information. A cookie is a tiny element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your computer's hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie.
At times we conduct on-line surveys to better understand our visitors' needs. When we conduct a survey, we will let you know how we will use your information at the time we collect it.
We do not send unsolicited e-mail. After you provide us with personal information, you may receive Service Bulletins, electronic newsletters, or other materials of interest to you via e-mail from TRANSFLO Terminal Services, Inc. or its parent or affiliates.
TRANSFLO Terminal Services Inc.'s web site may contain links to other sites, such as government organizations and affiliates. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for other sites' content or privacy practices.
TRANSFLO Terminal Services, Inc. employs practices that are intended to protect your privacy, including:
- Notice is given about the purposes for which information is collected;
- Choice is offered to individuals to decide whether personal information should be disclosed either to a third party or for a purpose other than that for which it was originally collected;
- Security is provided to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- Data integrity is maintained by making certain that collected data is relevant for the purposes for which it is used, and that it is accurate, complete and current;
- Access to their personal information is given to individuals so they may correct, amend, or delete information where it is inaccurate.
- Changes to Our Policy