New Terminal in Cambridge, OH
TRANSFLO is proud to announce a new bulk transfer terminal in Cambridge, Ohio, to serve the energy market. The new terminal will have 40 car spots, with room to expand based on customer needs. The new terminal is designed to be best in class, providing industry-leading service focused on protecting your brand.
TRANSFLO’s new terminal will offer premier transloading options in the Marcellus and Utica shale region for CSX and its customers drilling in Ohio.
TRANSFLO is committed to delivering safe, efficient and environmentally friendly service.
- More than 30 years of expertise in the transloading business
- Experience with over 300 products
- More than 99.9% of all the transfers are injury and accident free
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Security plan in place
The new terminal is strategically designed and positioned to provide exceptional service in the Marcellus and Utica shale region.
- Easy access to Interstates 70 and 77
- In an existing industrial area
- Secure site