TRANSCENDSM is TRANSFLO’s online inventory visibility tool where you have 24hr/day access to real-time product activity from the time cars arrive at the TRANSFLO terminal until the time they depart. TRANSCENDSM allows customers to:
- View product inventory
- Submit shipping notices
- Schedule product transfers
- Search by railcar, product and terminal
- Review open and scheduled orders
- Review completed orders
- View and print Truck BOL’s
- View a variety of inventory reports
Click below to register for TRANSCENDSM.
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
With EDI, you can send and receive routine business transactions via a secure transmission, in a structured, predetermined format eliminating the need to fax or e-mail documents.
Benefits of EDI:
- Provides a fast, secure electronic exchange.
- Standardizes and automates information exchange, which reduces overhead.
- Eliminates the need to fax documents.
- Reduces the need for data entry, which reduces the chances for errors.
- Improves business capabilities by accelerating throughput.
- Gives automated confirmation of document receipt.
If you want to use another communications system, additional charges may apply for data entry services. Click the link to find out more, or to establish EDI with TRANSFLO.
ShipCSX is CSX’s secure transaction website, where you can manage shipments before your railcar arrives at a TRANSFLO terminal. Use ShipCSX to manage your shipment before your rail car arrives at a TRANSFLO terminal. (Use ShipCSX only if your rail car is moving with CSX.)
- Initiate rail car move from CSX to a TRANSFLO terminal (Shipping Instructions )
- Monitor your rail car on its way to a terminal (Rail Car Tracking )
- View rail and TRANSFLO invoices (Account Invoices )
Other ShipCSX tools you can use for the rail portion of a move:
- Price Lookup
- Service Schedules
- Parameter Trace
- Waybill Retrieval
- Shipment Problem Resolution
Why use ShipCSX?
- Uses the most up-to-date information available.
- Saves time and eliminates costs associated with phoning and faxing.
- Helps reduce errors that can cause shipment delays.
- Returns real-time confirmation of transactions.
- Available around the clock, for your convenience.
If you are a CSX customer and don’t yet have a ShipCSX account, register now to use ShipCSX. For help, call 1-877-ShipCSX (1-877-744-7279), option 2.
Already a ShipCSX customer? Click here to login.